this is the world of fashion. Everyone wants to follow latest trends which will groom up their personality and also classify them more ostentatiously among all. Nail art is a creative way to decorate nails. It is a type of art which can be done on fingernails and toenails. It became commonly known in beauty salons and it is considered as fashion activity. Throughout time, nail art became a part of fashion and beauty.
Some manicures can include the painting of pictures or designs on the nails or applying small decals or imitation jewels. Other nail treatments may include the application of artificial nail gels, tips, or acrylics to beautify hands.
- Different shades of nail paints
- Thin paint brush and bobby pins
- scotch tape or cello tape
- A pair of scissors
- Round shaped band aid
- Shine coat
- Imitation jewels
- artificial nail gels
Options and tools for nail art:
Several options are available for decorating nails like Glitters, Nail art pen, Piercing, water marbling. To decorate the nails, manicurist use several tools such as Nail dotters, Nail strippers, Nail art brushes, Nail file, Stationery tape or stickers. Here are 7 most superb ideas for glamorous nail art.
- Nails should be neatly manicured before painting.
- If your natural nails are too short or bitten down, consider applying acrylic or artificial nails before applying nail art of your choice.
- Feel free to mix glitter, shiners and various nail colors into the polish colors before painting your nails. Try using stick-on stones to jazz up a simple motif.
- To make your designs last longer apply a coat of clear nail polish every two or three days.
- It’s best to use a Q-tip and nail polish remover to clean any polish application mistakes.
- There are no specific rules of nail art. You need to try out things you like and customize it to your choice.
- Don’t use your nails as kitchen tools and wear gloves when doing tasks that may cause damage to your nails.